Somewhere in the month of December, in a rare quiet moment, I turn to a fresh page in my planner and write at the top: “Goals for __”and then label about 5 pages to list the goals for:
- Body – health maintenance, exercise, diet and nutrition
- Spiritual – studies; reading; spiritual practice
- Personal Development – reading; inspirational conferences
- Career – professional development; networking; conferences
Before that I review the last year or two to compare how I projected to change with what actually happened. Let’s compare notes. How about you?
- How many goals did you actually achieve within the year or did it take you more than one year to get it done?
- Did your goals change from last year’s?
- Have you given up goal setting altogether?
What is on your “fresh page” facing the journey of 2015?